History in Structure

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

Two Archways Flanking Goodwood Clubhouse on the South East

A Grade II Listed Building in Lavant, West Sussex

Approximate Location Map
Large Map »
Street View
Contributor Photos »

Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.

Coordinates

Latitude: 50.8744 / 50°52'27"N

Longitude: -0.748 / 0°44'52"W

OS Eastings: 488189

OS Northings: 109072

OS Grid: SU881090

Mapcode National: GBR DGF.3QH

Mapcode Global: FRA 96BS.DG4

Entry Name: Two Archways Flanking Goodwood Clubhouse on the South East

Listing Date: 28 January 1986

Grade: II

Source: Historic England

Source ID: 1026302

English Heritage Legacy ID: 300956

Location: Lavant, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18

County: West Sussex

District: Chichester

Civil Parish: Lavant

Traditional County: Sussex

Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex

Church of England Parish: Lavant St Mary

Church of England Diocese: Chichester

Find accommodation in
Westhampnett

Listing Text

LAVANT GOODWOOD PARK
SU 80 NE
13/371A Two Archways flanking
Goodwood Clubhouse on the
south east side
-
- II

Also 1787. Ornamental round headed flint pedestrian archways with pediments
over each.


Listing NGR: SU8818909072

This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.

Other nearby listed buildings

BritishListedBuildings.co.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact BritishListedBuildings.co.uk for any queries related to any individual listed building, planning permission related to listed buildings or the listing process itself.

British Listed Buildings is a Good Stuff website.