This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.8358 / 50°50'8"N
Longitude: -0.7802 / 0°46'48"W
OS Eastings: 485993
OS Northings: 104738
OS Grid: SU859047
Mapcode National: GBR DGS.FL9
Mapcode Global: FRA 967W.RVC
Entry Name: St Faiths House
Listing Date: 5 July 1950
Last Amended: 8 October 1971
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1026809
English Heritage Legacy ID: 299842
Location: Chichester, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19
County: West Sussex
Civil Parish: Chichester
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: Chichester Cathedral
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
SU 8504 NE 3/274
St Faiths House, No. 1
(Formerly listed as St Faith's, The Close.
Previously listed as St Faith's Chapel)
C13 building converted into a house in the Elizabethian period. The walls
are of flint with stone dressings. The north front stone coursed and has
a C19 door and windows including 2 half dormers. C17 panelling inside.
Listing NGR: SU8599304738
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings