This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.0611 / 51°3'40"N
Longitude: -0.3299 / 0°19'47"W
OS Eastings: 517135
OS Northings: 130415
OS Grid: TQ171304
Mapcode National: GBR HJN.FF7
Mapcode Global: FRA B669.TKJ
Entry Name: Former Stables to South of Manor House
Listing Date: 26 July 1974
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1027548
English Heritage Legacy ID: 298134
Location: Horsham, West Sussex, RH12
County: West Sussex
District Council Ward: Denne
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: Horsham St Mary the Virgin
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
(West Side )
Former Stables to
south of Manor House
TQ 1730 1/18A
This stable building, adjoining No 31 The Causeway, has been converted into a chapel.
Red brick with some grey headers. Projecting centre portion with pediment over.
Most of the original windows have been blocked up and modern round-headed windows
The Manor House, Stables to the south and Nos 24 to 31 (consec) form a group with
Nos 1 to 7 (odd) Blackhorse Way and with all the listed buildings in South Street.
All the listed buildings in The Causeway form a very important group with all the
listed buildings in Market Square and with South Street.
Listing NGR: TQ1713530415
Other nearby listed buildings