This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.8343 / 50°50'3"N
Longitude: -0.2345 / 0°14'4"W
OS Eastings: 524423
OS Northings: 105349
OS Grid: TQ244053
Mapcode National: GBR JNT.MJM
Mapcode Global: FRA B6DW.NGY
Entry Name: The Manor House
Listing Date: 19 July 1950
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1027856
English Heritage Legacy ID: 297358
Location: Adur, West Sussex, BN42
County: West Sussex
District Council Ward: Eastbrook
Traditional County: Sussex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Sussex
Church of England Parish: Southwick
Church of England Diocese: Chichester
SOUTHWICK SOUTHWICK STREET
TQ 2405 SW
8/115 (east side)
19.7.50 No 14 (The Manor House)
House, now offices. Early-mid C18, altered in C19. Rendered to west, red brick and
flint to sides. Coped parapet to tiled roof with end stacks. Two storeys; regular 3
window front with tripartite sash outer first floor windows, single central sash and
octagonal bays with hipped tiled roofs on ground floor flanking central entrance.
Panelled door with wreathed and radiating fanlight and panelled reveals.
Half-columned door-surround supporting entablature blocks and open segmental
pediment. Two storey C19 wings to rear.
Listing NGR: TQ2442305349
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings