This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.2377 / 51°14'15"N
Longitude: -0.2064 / 0°12'23"W
OS Eastings: 525305
OS Northings: 150251
OS Grid: TQ253502
Mapcode National: GBR JJ0.8MG
Mapcode Global: VHGS9.C5Q0
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk on West Side of Old Town Hall, High Street
Listing Date: 17 November 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1029046
English Heritage Legacy ID: 289468
Location: Reigate and Banstead, Surrey, RH2
District: Reigate and Banstead
Town: Reigate and Banstead
Locality: Reigate Central
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Reigate
Church of England Diocese: Southwark
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 13/05/2014
TQ 2550 SW
High Street (North Side)
K6 Telephone Kiosk on west side of Old Town Hall
Telephone Kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
Carron Company. Cast iron. Square Kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated
George VI crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: TQ2530550250
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings