This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.2659 / 51°15'57"N
Longitude: -0.4288 / 0°25'43"W
OS Eastings: 509718
OS Northings: 153035
OS Grid: TQ097530
Mapcode National: GBR GDP.DG5
Mapcode Global: VHFVJ.JF6W
Entry Name: Pavilion 100 Yards North West of Cloisters of Horsley Towers
Listing Date: 25 November 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1029425
English Heritage Legacy ID: 288649
Location: East Horsley, Guildford, Surrey, KT24
Civil Parish: East Horsley
Built-Up Area: East Horsley
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: East Horsley
Church of England Diocese: Guildford
TQ 05SE EAST HORSLEY C.P. OCKHAM ROAD SOUTH
5/69 Pavilion 100 yards
North West of Cloisters
of Horsley Towers
Pavilion. c.1860 in Lovelace style. Flint rubble with brick and tile dressings, cement
rendered,egg shaped dome to top. Square basement plinth with circular pavilion above.
Brick pattern bands to plinth and machicolated brick eaves to dome. 8 pointed arched
brick edged surrounds to "shouldered" openings on short red pillars. Arched entrance to
south side of pavilion. Walls formerly attached to pavilion now demolished.
Listing NGR: TQ0971853035
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings