This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.3164 / 51°18'58"N
Longitude: -0.7411 / 0°44'27"W
OS Eastings: 487831
OS Northings: 158226
OS Grid: SU878582
Mapcode National: GBR D90.KF8
Mapcode Global: VHDXQ.35KP
Entry Name: The Old Rectory
Listing Date: 19 May 1954
Last Amended: 19 July 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1030045
English Heritage Legacy ID: 287118
Location: Surrey Heath, Surrey, GU16
District: Surrey Heath
Town: Surrey Heath
Electoral Ward/Division: Frimley
Built-Up Area: Frimley
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Frimley
Church of England Diocese: Guildford
SU 85NE CAMBERLEY & FRIMLEY FORMER U.D. PORTSMOUTH ROAD
7/49 The Old Rectory
(Formerly listed as Old
19/5/54 Rectory House)
House, now divided. Circa 1780. Red and brown brick with plain tiled roof.
Two storeys on plinth with boxed eaves and rear stacks to left and right of
centre under corbelled tops. Attic under 3 flat roof casement dormers.
Symmetrical 5 bay front with glazing bar sash windows under gauged brick heads.
Central 6 panel door in deep panelled reveal with architrave surround, bollection
cornice and broken triangular pediment over. Statue in pediment. Late C18
extension set back to right at right angles with dentilled brick eaves and base
Listing NGR: SU8783158226
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings