This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.3109 / 51°18'39"N
Longitude: -0.4065 / 0°24'23"W
OS Eastings: 511164
OS Northings: 158066
OS Grid: TQ111580
Mapcode National: GBR 44.B5P
Mapcode Global: VHFVB.W9ZY
Entry Name: Village Pump
Listing Date: 16 November 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1030210
English Heritage Legacy ID: 286705
Location: Elmbridge, Surrey, KT11
District Council Ward: Cobham & Downside
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Ockham with Hatchford and Downside
Church of England Diocese: Guildford
TQ 15NW BOROUGH OF ELMBRIDGE DOWNSIDE COMMON ROAD
8/129 Village Pump
Pump. 1858 erected by Harvey Combe. Cast iron panelled obelisk approximately 6 feet
high with acorn finial, inscription plaque on side. Pupm spout to side with stone
trough below. Pump handle to rear.
Listing NGR: TQ1116458066
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings