This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.3263 / 51°19'34"N
Longitude: -0.4122 / 0°24'43"W
OS Eastings: 510727
OS Northings: 159771
OS Grid: TQ107597
Mapcode National: GBR 43.8RB
Mapcode Global: VHFV4.SXYN
Entry Name: Tupp Tomb, 60 Yards North West of Church of St Andrew
Listing Date: 16 November 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1030265
English Heritage Legacy ID: 286630
Location: Elmbridge, Surrey, KT11
District Council Ward: Cobham & Downside
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Cobham
Church of England Diocese: Guildford
TQ 15NW BOROUGH OF ELMBRIDGE CHURCH STREET
8/66 Tupp tomb, 60 yards
north west of Church
of St. Andrew.
Chest tomb. Dedicated to Mrs. George Tupp. Died 1831. Stone, grey and white
limestone, rectangular with panelled sides and flat top. Fluted corner piers
with cable fluting to lower third of pier, moulded edge to lid.
Listing NGR: TQ1078759762
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings