This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.3547 / 52°21'16"N
Longitude: 0.8881 / 0°53'17"E
OS Eastings: 596780
OS Northings: 276881
OS Grid: TL967768
Mapcode National: GBR SGJ.9CV
Mapcode Global: VHKCV.B2VR
Entry Name: Monument 6.5 Metres to the East of the Porch and One Metre South of the Nave of the Church of St Andrew
Listing Date: 25 January 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1031170
English Heritage Legacy ID: 284365
Location: Barningham, St. Edmundsbury, Suffolk, IP31
District: St. Edmundsbury
Civil Parish: Barningham
Built-Up Area: Barningham
Traditional County: Suffolk
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Suffolk
Church of England Parish: Barningham St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: St.Edmundsbury and Ipswich
TL 97 NE BARNINGHAM CHURCH ROAD
1/12 Monument 6.5 metres to the
east of the Porch and one
metre south of the nave of
the Church of St. Andrew
Coffin. Medieval. Stone; embedded in the ground of the churchyard. Wedge-
shaped, with a raised central rib and rounded mouldings down the sides.
Remains of lettering. Probably removed from inside the church during the 1877
Listing NGR: TL9678076881
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings