This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.3072 / 52°18'25"N
Longitude: 0.736 / 0°44'9"E
OS Eastings: 586622
OS Northings: 271201
OS Grid: TL866712
Mapcode National: GBR RFL.6X5
Mapcode Global: VHKCY.P8YM
Entry Name: Park House
Listing Date: 14 July 1955
Last Amended: 27 April 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1031273
English Heritage Legacy ID: 284201
Location: Ampton, St. Edmundsbury, Suffolk, IP31
District: St. Edmundsbury
Civil Parish: Ampton
Traditional County: Suffolk
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Suffolk
Church of England Parish: Ingham St Bartholomew
Church of England Diocese: St.Edmundsbury and Ipswich
TL 87 SE AMPTON THE STREET
2/5 Park House (formerly listed
14.7.55 as The Old Rectory)
Former Rectory. C17 core, much extended in early C19. 2 storeys. A timber-
framed and plastered main range, aligned north-south, with a hipped, pantiled
roof. On its east side, a wide early C19 extension, rendered, with a shallow-
pitched slate roof and small-paned sash windows. Further C19 extensions to the
side and rear.
Listing NGR: TL8662271201
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings