This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.5765 / 52°34'35"N
Longitude: -1.5736 / 1°34'24"W
OS Eastings: 428992
OS Northings: 297720
OS Grid: SP289977
Mapcode National: GBR 5HN.JYZ
Mapcode Global: WHCHC.SHVM
Entry Name: Coach House Approximately 4 Metres North West of the Gate House
Listing Date: 30 March 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1034760
English Heritage Legacy ID: 309222
Location: Merevale, North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, CV9
District: North Warwickshire
Civil Parish: Merevale
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Warwickshire
Church of England Parish: Merevale with Bentley
Church of England Diocese: Birmingham
MEREVALE MEREVALE LANE
SP 29 NE
1/129 Coach house approx. 4m NW of
The Gate House
Coach house, 1848 or 1849 by Henry Clutton. Regular coursed sandstone.
Plain-tile roof has coped gable parapets with ball finials and moulded kneelers;
stone internal stack to rear. Wide chamfered segmental pointed arch on left;
shallow projection on right has large double doors. Rear, towards The Gate House
(q.v.), has 2-light and one-light casements in chamfered
openings. Interior not inspected. Included for group value.
Listing NGR: SP2899497722
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings