This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.6934 / 52°41'36"N
Longitude: -2.4764 / 2°28'35"W
OS Eastings: 367897
OS Northings: 310742
OS Grid: SJ678107
Mapcode National: GBR BW.3K13
Mapcode Global: WH9D2.XKXJ
Entry Name: Ketley Hall
Listing Date: 30 March 1971
Last Amended: 8 April 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1038628
English Heritage Legacy ID: 362124
Location: Ketley, Telford and Wrekin, TF1
County: Telford and Wrekin
Civil Parish: Ketley
Traditional County: Shropshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Shropshire
Church of England Parish: Central Telford
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
HADLEY RED LAKE
5362 Red Lees
(Formerly listed as
SJ 61 SE 28/259 30.3.71
C18 brick house with late C18/early C19 wings. Plain tile hipped roof behind parapet
with stone coping. Three storeys. 2:3:2 bays. Centre 3 bays are the original
2-storey house with a brick dentil eaves course over first floor windows. Heightened
to 3 storeys with 3 second floor sashes in segmental-headed openings. The ground and
first floor has sashes in flush casing and central doorcase with late C19 porch.
Projecting left and right 2-storeyed 2-bay wings with large sash windows complete
with glazing bars and lintels with keyblocks. Continuous parapet over whole with
stringcourse over second floor windows.
Joseph Reynolds, son of Richard Reynolds lived here, probably after 1793, the date
of his marriage. Circa 1818 occupied by Henry Williams the engineer and superintendant
of the Shropshire Canal Company.
Listing NGR: SJ6789710742
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings