This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.8054 / 52°48'19"N
Longitude: -1.6371 / 1°38'13"W
OS Eastings: 424563
OS Northings: 323153
OS Grid: SK245231
Mapcode National: GBR 5DW.0Y4
Mapcode Global: WHCG5.TRM6
Entry Name: 130 and 131, Station Street
Listing Date: 22 June 1979
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1038681
English Heritage Legacy ID: 273046
Location: Burton, East Staffordshire, Staffordshire, DE14
District: East Staffordshire
Civil Parish: Burton
Built-Up Area: Burton upon Trent
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Staffordshire
Church of England Parish: Burton-on-Trent St Chad
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
1. (North Side)
Nos 130 and 131
SK 2423 SE 4/123
Circa 1840. Red brick; 2 storeys; 4 sash windows with keyblocks and plain
lintels; stuccoed Ionic pilaster doorcase with entablature, cornice and 6-fielded-
panelled door; corbelled wood eaves; slates. No 131 has canted bay window
to ground storey and 4-windowed return side with stuccoed pilaster doorcase
with cornice hood. Included for group value.
Listing NGR: SK2456323153
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings