This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.8041 / 52°48'14"N
Longitude: -1.6288 / 1°37'43"W
OS Eastings: 425123
OS Northings: 323012
OS Grid: SK251230
Mapcode National: GBR 5DW.325
Mapcode Global: WHCG5.YSK5
Entry Name: 53, High Street
Listing Date: 22 June 1979
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1038730
English Heritage Legacy ID: 272964
Location: Burton, East Staffordshire, Staffordshire, DE14
District: East Staffordshire
Civil Parish: Burton
Built-Up Area: Burton upon Trent
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Staffordshire
Church of England Parish: Burton-on-Trent St Chad
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
1. (West Side)
SK 2523 SW 1/64
Circa 1880. Built of red brick with stone dressings in a restrained Tudor
style similar in character to Offices of Bass's Brewery on opposite side of
High Street (qv). 2 storeys, 4 windows in moulded stone architraves with mullions
and transom; stone plinth and moulded stone string-courses; doorway in moulded
stone surround with blocked rectangular fanlight and modern glass divided door;
parapet with stone coping and 2 gables with obelisk finials; coped gabled ends.
Listing NGR: SK2512323012
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings