This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.9653 / 52°57'54"N
Longitude: -2.2006 / 2°12'1"W
OS Eastings: 386626
OS Northings: 340895
OS Grid: SJ866408
Mapcode National: GBR 14W.2GS
Mapcode Global: WHBD0.5QCM
Entry Name: Remains of Trentham Hall Part of Service Block
Listing Date: 24 January 1967
Last Amended: 25 April 1980
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1038987
English Heritage Legacy ID: 272367
Location: Swynnerton, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST4
Civil Parish: Swynnerton
Traditional County: Staffordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Staffordshire
Church of England Parish: Trentham St Mary and All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
SWYNNERTON PARK DRIVE (OFF)
Remains of Trentham Hall:
Part of service block
(formerly listed as
Remains of Trentham Hall)
SJ 84 SE 2/10
1833-42. Architect: Sir Charles Barry. Italianate. Plastered brick and ashlar.
L-shaped on plan; 2 storeys. The south side has a range of sash windows above an
open colonnade of 12 arches with balustrade above and, on right-hand side, a square raised pavilion; colonnade on north side with Ionic columns and tall stone campanile with ball finial and clock.
Listing NGR: SJ8662640895
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings