This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.5089 / 52°30'32"N
Longitude: -0.4142 / 0°24'51"W
OS Eastings: 507720
OS Northings: 291293
OS Grid: TL077912
Mapcode National: GBR FXL.Q2S
Mapcode Global: VHFNJ.R6WJ
Entry Name: Granary Approximately 15 Metres East Ofmanor House
Listing Date: 25 January 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1040208
English Heritage Legacy ID: 232706
Location: Warmington, East Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, PE8
District: East Northamptonshire
Civil Parish: Warmington
Built-Up Area: Warmington (East Northamptonsh
Traditional County: Northamptonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northamptonshire
Church of England Parish: Warmington St Mary the Blessed Virgin
Church of England Diocese: Peterborough
Granary approx. 15m E of Manor House
Granary. Probably mid C18. Squared coursed limestone with Collyweston slate
roof. Rectangular plan. 2 storeys. 3-window range of casement openings,
at first floor, under wood lintels. Ashlar gable parapets. Gable end has stable door
under wood lintel flanked by casement openings. Interior not inspected. Ground
floor probably used as a stable during C19; roof structure probably renewed C19.
Appears on map of 1775.
(RCHM: An Inventory of Architectural Monuments in North Northamptonshire: p163;
Northamptonshire Records Office - Cartographical Collection)
Listing NGR: TL0772091293
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings