This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1803 / 52°10'49"N
Longitude: -1.0072 / 1°0'25"W
OS Eastings: 467981
OS Northings: 254024
OS Grid: SP679540
Mapcode National: GBR 9VK.B5Y
Mapcode Global: VHDS9.HGDF
Entry Name: Eastcote Arms Public House
Listing Date: 4 December 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1040992
English Heritage Legacy ID: 234789
Location: Pattishall, South Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, NN12
District: South Northamptonshire
Civil Parish: Pattishall
Traditional County: Northamptonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northamptonshire
Church of England Parish: Pattishall
Church of England Diocese: Peterborough
PATTISHALL GAYTON ROAD
SP65SE (West side)
7/158 Eastcote Arms Public House
Public house, formerly cottage. Mid C18 with late C19 addition. Coursed
limestone rubble, slate roof replacing thatch, brick end and ridge stacks.
2-unit through-passage plan. 2 storeys and attic; 2-window range. Central
part-glazed 6-panel door with wool lintel. old 3-light casement windows to
ground and 1st floors, all with wood lintels. Stone-coped gable with kneelers to
left. C19 2-storey extension to left has central gabled porch, 3-light windows
to ground floor with chamfered stone surrounds and 2 gabled dormers. Interior
has chamfered spine beam and open fireplace with boxed bressumer. Formerly known
as the Rose and Crown at least as far back as 1827.
Listing NGR: SP6798154024
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings