This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1347 / 52°8'4"N
Longitude: -1.2726 / 1°16'21"W
OS Eastings: 449883
OS Northings: 248733
OS Grid: SP498487
Mapcode National: GBR 7S4.32Z
Mapcode Global: VHCVW.WLLY
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk
Listing Date: 4 May 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1041131
English Heritage Legacy ID: 234510
Location: Chipping Warden and Edgcote, South Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, OX17
District: South Northamptonshire
Civil Parish: Chipping Warden and Edgcote
Built-Up Area: Chipping Warden
Traditional County: Northamptonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northamptonshire
Church of England Parish: Chipping Warden St Peter and St Paul
Church of England Diocese: Peterborough
CHIPPING WARDEN HOGG END
SP 44 NE K6 Telephone Kiosk
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated crowns
to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: SP4988348733
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings