This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.082 / 52°4'55"N
Longitude: -0.8893 / 0°53'21"W
OS Eastings: 476206
OS Northings: 243203
OS Grid: SP762432
Mapcode National: GBR BY6.HYX
Mapcode Global: VHDSR.JXQV
Entry Name: 27, Church End
Listing Date: 1 December 1951
Last Amended: 18 May 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1041651
English Heritage Legacy ID: 235337
Location: Potterspury, South Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, NN12
District: South Northamptonshire
Civil Parish: Potterspury
Traditional County: Northamptonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northamptonshire
Church of England Parish: Potterspury with Furtho and Yardley Gobion
Church of England Diocese: Peterborough
POTTERSPURY CHURCH END
SP7642 (West side)
01/12/51 (Formerly listed as The
House, formerly vicarage. Mid/late C18 with C19 alterations. Coursed squared
limestone, slate roof, brick end stacks. 2 storeys and attic; 5-window range.
3-unit plan. Central 4-panel part-glazed door with overlight and pilastered wood
surround flanked by canted bay windows, that to right of wood with pilastered
angles, that to left larger and of stone. C19 horned sash windows to 1st floor
with stone lintels and keyblocks. Quoins, storey band and stone-coped gables
with kneelers. Single-storey extension to right. Interior noted as having
dog-leg staircase with turned balusters. The vicarage until replaced by present
C20 vicarage in Church Lane.
Listing NGR: SP7620643203
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings