This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 55.686 / 55°41'9"N
Longitude: -2.0863 / 2°5'10"W
OS Eastings: 394673
OS Northings: 643616
OS Grid: NT946436
Mapcode National: GBR F2WP.3K
Mapcode Global: WH9YW.XBQW
Entry Name: Church of All Saints
Listing Date: 10 March 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1042170
English Heritage Legacy ID: 238019
Location: Duddo, Northumberland, TD15
Civil Parish: Duddo
Traditional County: Northumberland
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northumberland
Church of England Parish: Norham St Cuthbert
Church of England Diocese: Newcastle
DUDDO B 6354
NT 94 SW
5/51 Church of
Parish church. 1879 by F.R. Wilson of Alnwick. Snecked stone with ashlar
dressings, Welsh slate roof. Decorated style. Nave, chancel, west bellcote
and north vestry.
West bellcote tower modelled on St. Mary, Holy Island; two very large buttresses
joined by a high pointed arch rising to a square bellcote/tower with paired
cusped bell openings, pyramidal roof with vane. West door set between
Nave 3 bays. Door to left with pointed arch flanked by pilasters under
projecting continuation of main roof. Nave and chancel have arched 2-light
windows; buttresses between with offsets. 5-light east window.
Interior: Clear glass with decorative lead glazing. Double-chamfered chancel
arch; responds have colonettes with waterleaf capitals. Hammerbeam roof.
Contemporary gas fittings. Plaque in porch recording gift of money from the
Incorporated Society for the Building of Churches towards building the church
Listing NGR: NT9467343616
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings