This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 55.5733 / 55°34'23"N
Longitude: -2.1026 / 2°6'9"W
OS Eastings: 393628
OS Northings: 631076
OS Grid: NT936310
Mapcode National: GBR F3RZ.LY
Mapcode Global: WH9ZG.N5ZR
Entry Name: Stable and Granary Circa 30 Yards East of Kennel Cottage
Listing Date: 14 May 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1042348
English Heritage Legacy ID: 237623
Location: Ewart, Northumberland, NE71
Civil Parish: Ewart
Traditional County: Northumberland
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northumberland
Church of England Parish: Kirknewton St Gregory
Church of England Diocese: Newcastle
NT 93 SW EWART COUPLAND
3/47 Stable and granary
c.30 yards east of
Stable and granary, later used as kennels and finally for storage. Late C18.
Porphyry rubble with sandstone quoins and dressings. Pantiled roof. 2 storeys.
4 irregular bays. In 2nd and 4th bay boarded doors in alternating-block
surrounds. Small window between, now empty. Similar door to granary above;
also 2 slatted windows. Roof hipped on left, gabled on right.
Listing NGR: NT9362831076
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings