This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.1875 / 51°11'14"N
Longitude: -0.6633 / 0°39'48"W
OS Eastings: 493511
OS Northings: 143989
OS Grid: SU935439
Mapcode National: GBR FD0.F3T
Mapcode Global: VHFVS.GF50
Entry Name: Former Dairy to Peper Harow House
Listing Date: 2 January 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1044444
English Heritage Legacy ID: 291588
Location: Peper Harow, Waverley, Surrey, GU8
Civil Parish: Peper Harow
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Shackleford and Peper Harow
Church of England Diocese: Guildford
SU 94SW PEPER HAROW C.P. PEPER HAROW PARK
5/79 Former Dairy to
Peper Harow House
Former Dairy, now store. Late C18. Red and brown brick with hipped slate roof.
Square plan. One storey with dentilled eaves. Two 12-pane, cambered head, glazing
bar sash windows under gauged brick heads. One either side of panelled door in
architrave surround with pulvinated frieze and modillion pediment over. Thermal
window, later insertion, to left hand return front.
Listing NGR: SU9351143989
This entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 13 June 2016.
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings