This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.9127 / 52°54'45"N
Longitude: -0.9828 / 0°58'58"W
OS Eastings: 468497
OS Northings: 335518
OS Grid: SK684355
Mapcode National: GBR 9KP.BBY
Mapcode Global: WHFJC.W15V
Entry Name: Headstones in Churchyard of Church of St Giles, East of Chancel
Listing Date: 23 June 1989
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1045652
English Heritage Legacy ID: 241834
Location: Cropwell Bishop, Rushcliffe, Nottinghamshire, NG12
Civil Parish: Cropwell Bishop
Built-Up Area: Cropwell Bishop
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Cropwell Bishop
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
CROPWELL BISHOP FERN ROAD
SK63NE (north side)
1/26 Headstones in
- Churchyard of
Church of St Giles,
east of chancel
Headstones. C18 and early C19. Slate.
1. Tall, shaped, classical, divided vertically, to: George Brownhill
d.1813 and Elizabeth wife of George Brownhill d.1804.
2. Small, rectangular, to: Martha Brownhill d.1759 aged 80 years.
3. Rectangular, classical, to: William Brownhill son of George and
Elizabeth Brownhill d.1818 aged 26 years. Signed Wood.
4. Rectangular, classical, to: Martha Cooper wife of James Cooper
5. Rectangular, to: Thomas Pyne d.1775.
6. Small, rectangular with moulded edge and oval panel, to: Hannah
wife of Samuel Beet d.1740.
7. Rectangular with moulded edge and oval panel, to: Samuel Beet,
Listing NGR: SK6849735518
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings