This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.3311 / 53°19'51"N
Longitude: -0.9095 / 0°54'34"W
OS Eastings: 472718
OS Northings: 382131
OS Grid: SK727821
Mapcode National: GBR QY2X.WM
Mapcode Global: WHFG9.0J5N
Entry Name: Coach House at Welham Hall
Listing Date: 1 February 1967
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1045698
English Heritage Legacy ID: 241479
Location: Clarborough and Welham, Bassetlaw, Nottinghamshire, DN22
Civil Parish: Clarborough and Welham
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Clarborough
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
SK 78 SW CLARBOROUGH WELHAM MAIN STREET
4/13 Coach House at
1.2.67 Welham Hall
Coach house, now dwelling and outbuildings. c.1815. Brick,
stuccoed and colourwashed, hipped and gabled slate roofs.
Plinth, moulded eaves and eaves band. 2 ridge stacks. Single
storey, 5 bays, square plan around courtyard. Main east front
has projecting pedimented central bay with elliptical arched
carriage entry with wrought iron gates. Flanked to left by 2
round headed blank recesses and to right by 2 segmental headed
glazing bar sashes. Above, moulded pediment and above again,
bell cupola with panelled square base and octagonal bell stage
with ogee domed cap and wind vane. Rear elevation has 2 glazing
bar sashes and 2 C20 casements. Courtyard buildings have one
coped gable with kneelers, 3 elliptical headed openings, 3 doors
and 2 plain sashes. Ashlar coped brick boundary wall.
Listing NGR: SK7271882130
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings