This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.1026 / 53°6'9"N
Longitude: -0.7858 / 0°47'8"W
OS Eastings: 481392
OS Northings: 356844
OS Grid: SK813568
Mapcode National: GBR CL9.D61
Mapcode Global: WHFHH.X80T
Entry Name: The Old Rectory Farmhouse
Listing Date: 16 January 1967
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1046001
English Heritage Legacy ID: 242701
Location: Winthorpe, Newark and Sherwood, Nottinghamshire, NG24
District: Newark and Sherwood
Civil Parish: Winthorpe
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Winthorpe
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
SK 85 NW WINTHORPE HOLME LANE (east)
1/67 The Old Rectory Farmhouse
House. Early C18 and C20 additions. Red brick under a pantile roof with 2 gable
stacks. 2 storeys plus attic, 3 bays with 1st floor dentillated double brick and
eaves bands. Central doorway, plain surround with 2 pane overlight and later segmental
hood, flanked by single C20 splayed bays with glazing bar casements. Over the doorway
is an ashlar plaque with "THE OLD RECTORY" carved in relief. On the 1st floor are 5
glazing bar sashes under segmental arches. 3 casement dormers,above, the centre one
slightly narrower. To the rear is a 2 storey, single bay, brick and pantile extension.
Listing NGR: SK8139256844
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings