This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.1861 / 53°11'10"N
Longitude: -0.7662 / 0°45'58"W
OS Eastings: 482544
OS Northings: 366157
OS Grid: SK825661
Mapcode National: GBR CKB.C3N
Mapcode Global: WHFH4.65FS
Entry Name: The Old Vicarage
Listing Date: 17 October 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1046051
English Heritage Legacy ID: 242603
Location: Girton, Newark and Sherwood, Nottinghamshire, NG23
District: Newark and Sherwood
Civil Parish: Girton
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: South Scarle with Besthorpe Girton and Spalford
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
SK 86 NW GIRTON HIGH STREET (east side)
3/78 The Old Vicarage
House, formerly vicarage, late C18. Brick with hipped concrete tile roof,
brick eaves, 2 rear wall stacks. 3 storeys, 3 windows. Central close-boarded
door flanked by single glazing bar sashes; above 3 glazing bar sashes, all
with segmental heads; above, 3 C20 glazing bar sashes with timber lintels.
Adjoining service wing, C19, brick with concrete tile roof, one bay,2 storeys.
Single 3 light glazing bar casement, above C20 2 light glazing bar casement.
Interior has dog leg stairs with square balusters, gypsum floors, C18 softwood
Listing NGR: SK8254466157
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings