This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.076 / 53°4'33"N
Longitude: -0.9455 / 0°56'43"W
OS Eastings: 470742
OS Northings: 353711
OS Grid: SK707537
Mapcode National: GBR BK4.1T0
Mapcode Global: WHFHF.GY08
Entry Name: 47 and 47a, Easthorpe
Listing Date: 20 May 1992
Last Amended: 11 February 1993
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1046123
English Heritage Legacy ID: 242367
Location: Southwell, Newark and Sherwood, Nottinghamshire, NG25
District: Newark and Sherwood
Civil Parish: Southwell
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Southwell St Mary the Virgin
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
In the entry for
SK 7053 (north side)
1919-0/11/71 No 47
The address and the description shall be amended to read
SK 7053 SOUTHWELL EASTHORPE
1919-0/11/71 No 47 and 47A
House, now 2 houses. Mid C18, altered early C19. Brick with
pantile and slate roofs. Rendered plinth, first floor band at
rear, boxed eaves, 2 gable stacks. Ground floor openings have
segmental heads. 2 storeys; 3 window range. Central 12-pane
fixed light, flanked by 3-light Yorkshire sashes. Central close-
boarded door flanked by casements resembling Yorkshire sashes.
1919-0/11/71 (North side)
House. Mid C18, altered early C19. Brick with pantile roof.
Rendered plinth, first floor band at rear, boxed wooden eaves,
2 gable stacks. Ground floor openings haave segmental heads. 2
storeys; 3 window range. Central 12-pane fixed light, flanked
by 3-light Yorkshire sashes. Central close-boarded door
flanked by casements resembling Yorkshire sashes.
Listing NGR: SK7074253711
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings