This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7546 / 51°45'16"N
Longitude: -1.25 / 1°14'59"W
OS Eastings: 451866
OS Northings: 206482
OS Grid: SP518064
Mapcode National: GBR 8YY.W8Q
Mapcode Global: VHCXV.9517
Entry Name: New College, Tutors House (To the East of the Pandy)
Listing Date: 28 June 1972
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1046690
English Heritage Legacy ID: 245045
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1
Electoral Ward/Division: Holywell
Built-Up Area: Oxford
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Oxford St Mary the Virgin with St Cross with St Peter-in-the-East,
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
(to the East of Pandy)
SP 5106 SE 9/242L
Built 1885 to designs of Basil Champneys in Taynton and Milton stone, together
with the staircase to West of it. 3 storeys and attic.
Listing NGR: SP5186606482
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings