This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7669 / 51°46'0"N
Longitude: -1.2684 / 1°16'6"W
OS Eastings: 450582
OS Northings: 207836
OS Grid: SP505078
Mapcode National: GBR 7XL.449
Mapcode Global: VHCXM.YVTB
Entry Name: Vicarage of the Church of St Margaret
Listing Date: 28 June 1972
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1047114
English Heritage Legacy ID: 245861
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2
District Council Ward: St Margaret's
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Oxford St Philip and St James with St Margaret
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
ST MARGARET'S ROAD
Vicarage of The Church of
SP 50 NW 24/880
Probably 1884; by H G W Drinkwater as church. Late C19. Stone. L-shaped
2 storeys and attic. 2 and 3-light casement windows. Slate roof with gabled
dormers. Interesting design together with the Church.
Listing NGR: SP5058207836
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings