This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7278 / 51°43'40"N
Longitude: -1.238 / 1°14'16"W
OS Eastings: 452726
OS Northings: 203508
OS Grid: SP527035
Mapcode National: GBR 8ZB.RTH
Mapcode Global: VHCXV.HTDT
Entry Name: Court House
Listing Date: 12 January 1954
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1047318
English Heritage Legacy ID: 245390
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4
District Council Ward: Rose Hill and Iffley
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Iffley
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
SP 5203 NE 14/77 12.1.54.
House. Possibly originally Cl7 altered in Cl8. 2-storeyed rubble with
ashlar quoins, tiled roof and 2 brick chimney shafts on moulded stone bases.
The modern 3-light wood casement windows are in stone keystoned surrounds.
Half glazed central door, with flat wooden bracketed hood. 1 storey service
block to North.
Chuch Cottage, Church of St Mary, No 122 (Court House) with Rectory, Mill
Lane form a group.
Listing NGR: SP5272403512
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings