This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5371 / 51°32'13"N
Longitude: -0.9012 / 0°54'4"W
OS Eastings: 476306
OS Northings: 182592
OS Grid: SU763825
Mapcode National: GBR C4S.DZP
Mapcode Global: VHDWG.BMFJ
Entry Name: The Coach House
Listing Date: 25 January 1951
Last Amended: 28 October 1974
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1047728
English Heritage Legacy ID: 246332
Location: Henley-on-Thames, South Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, RG9
District: South Oxfordshire
Civil Parish: Henley-on-Thames
Built-Up Area: Henley-on-Thames
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Henley-on-Thames
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
5355 (West Side)
No 16 (The Coach House)
(Formerly listed as part
SU 7582 1/386 25.1.51.
Early C19 wing adjoining The Rectory to the south and formerly part of
it. Redbrick with slate roof. 2 storeys, 4 windows, sashes with glazing
bars. Ground floor semi-circular windows and 6 panelled door, with radial
fanlight. (Double garage doors, in brick wall at south end, not listed).
Nos 16 and 17 form a group with their railings.
Listing NGR: SU7630282593
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings