This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.7458 / 51°44'44"N
Longitude: -1.2843 / 1°17'3"W
OS Eastings: 449505
OS Northings: 205470
OS Grid: SP495054
Mapcode National: GBR 7XS.D3Y
Mapcode Global: VHCXT.PDC1
Entry Name: Churchyard Cross Approximately 15 Metres South of Church of St Lawrence
Listing Date: 9 February 1966
Last Amended: 24 June 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1048318
English Heritage Legacy ID: 249748
Location: North Hinksey, Vale of White Horse, Oxfordshire, OX2
District: Vale of White Horse
Civil Parish: North Hinksey
Built-Up Area: Oxford
Traditional County: Berkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: North Hinksey with Botley
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
NORTH HINKSEY NORTH HINKSEY LANE
SP4905 (West side)
11/73 Churchyard cross approx. 15m.
09/02/66 S of Church of St. Lawrence
(Formerly listed as St.
Lawrence's Church together
with churchyard cross)
Cross. C15. Limestone. Approx. two metres of original shaft set on octagonal
plinth with 4 steps to base. Drawn by R.C. Buckler c.1820.
(Bodleian Library, M.S. Top, gen.a.11, Jol.4, No.19).
Listing NGR: SP4950505470
Other nearby listed buildings