This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5982 / 51°35'53"N
Longitude: -1.1237 / 1°7'25"W
OS Eastings: 460791
OS Northings: 189185
OS Grid: SU607891
Mapcode National: GBR 911.QQW
Mapcode Global: VHCYP.G3S3
Entry Name: St Peters
Listing Date: 17 March 1970
Last Amended: 9 February 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1048485
English Heritage Legacy ID: 249343
Location: Wallingford, South Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, OX10
District: South Oxfordshire
Civil Parish: Wallingford
Built-Up Area: Wallingford
Traditional County: Berkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
WALLINGFORD WOOD STREET
SU6089SE (East side)
11/180 No.17 (St. Peters)
17/03/70 (Formerly listed as No.17 (St.
Peter's Rectory and attached
House. Early C18 with later alterations. Unknapped flint plinth; unknapped flint
with brick dressings; old plain-tile roof; brick internal stack to rear left of
centre, brick end stack to right. 2-storey, 3-window range. 6-panel part-glazed
door with fluted Corinthian pilaster surround supporting cornice to centre.
12-pane unhorned sash with architrave surround to left. Horizontal sash with
segmental brick head to right. 2-light casements to first floor. Brick dentil
course to eaves Cross-wing to rear left with higher half hipped plain-tile
roof, Interior not inspected. C19 addition to right. Red brick with flared
headers in Flemish bond; Welsh slate roof hipped to right. C20 sash door. Flint
wall with brick dressings and coping to rear left, approx. 2m, high, approx,
80m, long. .
Listing NGR: SU6079189185
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings