This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.931 / 52°55'51"N
Longitude: 0.9856 / 0°59'8"E
OS Eastings: 600763
OS Northings: 341237
OS Grid: TG007412
Mapcode National: GBR S7P.B08
Mapcode Global: WHLQT.3LMD
Entry Name: Church of St Mary and St Andrew
Listing Date: 6 March 1959
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1049495
English Heritage Legacy ID: 223392
Location: Langham, North Norfolk, Norfolk, NR25
District: North Norfolk
Civil Parish: Langham
Built-Up Area: Langham
Traditional County: Norfolk
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Norfolk
Church of England Parish: Langham Episcopi St Andrew with St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Norwich
LANGHAM HOLT ROAD
TG 0041 (south side)
17/91 Church of St Mary and
Parish Church. West tower, North porch, nave and clerestory, S aisle with S vestry
chancel. Prominent W tower, flush work panelled base-course, sound holes and
stair turret running above battlemented parapet, perpendicular S arcade C14, C15
tall tower arch and chancel arch. C13 Pirbeck marble font, smaller arcades to
bowl, octagonal E window by King of Norwich, 1856 retardataire design and
colouring; a N window by Sir Burne Jones executed Morris & Co, 1894.
West (tower) window by Kempe (1911). Wall tablet 1848 to Capt. Marryat, R.N.
Listing NGR: TG0076341237
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings