This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.559 / 52°33'32"N
Longitude: 1.2155 / 1°12'55"E
OS Eastings: 618055
OS Northings: 300542
OS Grid: TG180005
Mapcode National: GBR VH3.G46
Mapcode Global: WHLSN.MYZ2
Entry Name: Outbuildings to Bracon Hall
Listing Date: 2 December 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1050696
English Heritage Legacy ID: 226588
Location: Bracon Ash, South Norfolk, Norfolk, NR14
District: South Norfolk
Civil Parish: Bracon Ash
Traditional County: Norfolk
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Norfolk
Church of England Parish: Bracon Ash St Nicholas
Church of England Diocese: Norwich
TG 10 SE BRACON ASH SCHOOL ROAD
to Bracon Hall
Former farm buildings; now part dwelling, part garages and part disused.
1833. Brick with some stone dressings and black pantiled roofs. Sym-
metrical U plan with hall, previously joined, forming east wing. Square
angle pavilions and one end pavilion with separate pyramidal roofs. 2
storeys and 5 bays to main wing with a slightly projecting and taller
pedimented centre bay with 2 Diocletian windows and a stone string course
and stone cornices. 3-centred arched ground floor openings (some blocked)
and small windows to upper floor with cambered soffits (also some blocked).
Semicircular headed ground floor openings to western side wing with similar
upper floor windows. End pavilion with C20 glazing. Stone cornices to
pavilions and dentil cornices elsewhere.
Listing NGR: TG1805500542
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings