This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.7283 / 52°43'41"N
Longitude: 1.3702 / 1°22'12"E
OS Eastings: 627664
OS Northings: 319842
OS Grid: TG276198
Mapcode National: GBR WGH.Z3J
Mapcode Global: WHMT3.0PS9
Entry Name: King's Head Public House
Listing Date: 19 January 1952
Last Amended: 16 May 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1050852
English Heritage Legacy ID: 228176
Location: Coltishall, Broadland, Norfolk, NR12
Civil Parish: Coltishall
Built-Up Area: Coltishall
Traditional County: Norfolk
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Norfolk
Church of England Parish: Coltishall with Great Hautbois
Church of England Diocese: Norwich
TG 2719 COLTISHALL WROXHAM ROAD (south)
8/43 King's Head Public
19.1.52 House. (Formerly listed
as King's Head Inn.)
Public House, c.1700, of red brick and colourwashed brick and pantiled roofs.
2 storeys with rear outshut. 3 bay facade to north. Central door with raised
and field 6 panel door with segmental fanlight and radial glazing bars.
Timber doorcase with engaged Doric columns and entablature. Sash windows with
glazing bsars, the outer windows having margin lights. Segmental brick arches
at ground floor level. Clasping pilasters with moulded brick caps. Moulded
brick platband on east gable wall extending across stepped external end stack.
Moulded brick kneelers to curved gables. Brick dentil eaves. End and 2 rear
stack. Canted bay on east wall of outshut. Hall gazed central double doors
flanked by sash windows with glazing bars. Sash windows to first floor.
Rusticated render between ground and first floor windows. Timber modillion
Listing NGR: TG2766419842
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings