This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.7698 / 52°46'11"N
Longitude: 1.1615 / 1°9'41"E
OS Eastings: 613367
OS Northings: 323821
OS Grid: TG133238
Mapcode National: GBR VDJ.6H2
Mapcode Global: WHLRN.TM8Y
Entry Name: Boundary Wall Between the Old Rectory and Churchyard
Listing Date: 18 November 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1050947
English Heritage Legacy ID: 227996
Location: Cawston, Broadland, Norfolk, NR10
Civil Parish: Cawston
Built-Up Area: Cawston
Traditional County: Norfolk
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Norfolk
Church of England Parish: Cawston St Agnes
Church of England Diocese: Norwich
TG 1323 CAWSTON CHURCH LANE
11/36 Boundary Wall between
the Old Rectory and
Boundary wall, running from Church Lane and continuing along the east side
of Booton Road. Built of red brick on flint base. Churchyard section contains
C19 gateway with timber gate with balustered panel under 2 centred arch. To
the east of the gateway it contains a 22 bay blind arcade with segmental arches.
Listing NGR: TG1336723821
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings