This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.5964 / 52°35'47"N
Longitude: -2.557 / 2°33'25"W
OS Eastings: 362366
OS Northings: 299994
OS Grid: SO623999
Mapcode National: GBR BS.9H65
Mapcode Global: WH9DF.PZKW
Entry Name: Church of Holy Trinity
Listing Date: 24 October 1950
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1053793
English Heritage Legacy ID: 254847
Location: Much Wenlock, Shropshire, TF13
Civil Parish: Much Wenlock
Traditional County: Shropshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Shropshire
Church of England Parish: Much Wenlock with Bourton
Church of England Diocese: Hereford
This list description was subject to a Minor Amendment on 04/08/2016
WILMORE STREET (East side)
CHURCH OF HOLY TRINITY
(Formerly listed under WILLIMORE STREET)
A large Norman structure. Chancel, nave and West tower; South aisle added
late C12. C13 additions. C17 pulpit. Brass plate to Richard Ridley
(1592) and family.
Listing NGR: SO6236499992
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings