This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.6557 / 52°39'20"N
Longitude: -2.4782 / 2°28'41"W
OS Eastings: 367748
OS Northings: 306553
OS Grid: SJ677065
Mapcode National: GBR BW.5QMP
Mapcode Global: WH9D8.XH2W
Entry Name: St Lukes Church
Listing Date: 8 April 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1054168
English Heritage Legacy ID: 362023
Location: Dawley Hamlets, Telford and Wrekin, TF4
County: Telford and Wrekin
Civil Parish: Dawley Hamlets
Built-Up Area: Telford
Traditional County: Shropshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Shropshire
Church of England Parish: Central Telford
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
5362 St Luke's Road
St Luke's Church
SJ 60 NE 31/159
Built in 1845 by R Griffiths. Norman style red brick church with yellow brick
dressings and plain tile roof. It comprises nave and chancel in one and semi-
circular apse with semi-conical roof, north vestry, timber south porch. Square
stone belfry over west end of nave with round-arched openings and pyramidal roof.
Nave has 2-light round-headed windows, flat buttresses with set-offs and yellow
brick corbel table. Recently converted to dwelling and vestry extended.
Listing NGR: SJ6774806553
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings