This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.6507 / 52°39'2"N
Longitude: -2.4697 / 2°28'10"W
OS Eastings: 368319
OS Northings: 305987
OS Grid: SJ683059
Mapcode National: GBR BX.60P9
Mapcode Global: WH9D9.1M7S
Entry Name: Store Abbuting Number 15
Listing Date: 12 July 1977
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1054174
English Heritage Legacy ID: 362035
Location: Dawley Hamlets, Telford and Wrekin, TF4
County: Telford and Wrekin
Civil Parish: Dawley Hamlets
Built-Up Area: Telford
Traditional County: Shropshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Shropshire
Church of England Parish: Central Telford
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 11/06/2018
SJ 60 NE
Store 30 metres east of Wesleyan Chapel
(Formerly listed as Store abutting No 15)
A two-storey range used as a store but probably built as a meeting room Sunday School contemporary with the nearby Methodist Chapel of 1837. Coalbrookdale brick in flemish bond, gable and tiled roof large corbelled out chimney stack. The north end adapted at one time as a dwelling with two-light wood casements. The south gable end has a round arched window.
Listing NGR: SJ6831905987
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings