This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.4933 / 52°29'35"N
Longitude: -2.9978 / 2°59'52"W
OS Eastings: 332351
OS Northings: 288842
OS Grid: SO323888
Mapcode National: GBR B6.J2LR
Mapcode Global: VH75Y.0L1H
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk, High Street
Listing Date: 16 October 1989
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1054517
English Heritage Legacy ID: 257093
Location: Bishop's Castle, Shropshire, SY9
Civil Parish: Bishop's Castle
Built-Up Area: Bishop's Castle
Traditional County: Shropshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Shropshire
Church of England Parish: Bishop's Castle
Church of England Diocese: Hereford
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 13/05/2014
SO 32 88
K6 telephone kiosk
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated
crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: SO3235188842
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings