This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.8203 / 52°49'13"N
Longitude: -2.5851 / 2°35'6"W
OS Eastings: 360669
OS Northings: 324916
OS Grid: SJ606249
Mapcode National: GBR 7Q.V8LK
Mapcode Global: WH9CG.8C8P
Entry Name: Stable Block Approximately 15 Metres to North East of High Hatton Hall
Listing Date: 29 October 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1055389
English Heritage Legacy ID: 260139
Location: Stanton upon Hine Heath, Shropshire, SY4
Civil Parish: Stanton upon Hine Heath
Traditional County: Shropshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Shropshire
Church of England Parish: Stanton-upon-Hine Heath St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Lichfield
SJ 62 SW STANTON UPON HINE HIGH HATTON
10/143 Stable block approx.
- 15 metres to north-
east of High Hatton
Farmbuildings, now stable block. Early to mid-C17, probably remodelled c.1762.
Timber framed with red brick nogging on dressed red sandstone plinth,
partly rebuilt in red brick; plain tile roof, hipped to north, with
catslide over outshut at rear. Framing: square panels, 3 from sole
plate to wall plate. Four framed bays. One storey and loft. Parapeted
gable end to south with moulded stone kneelers and finial. Late C19
two-light wooden casements. Boarded stable doors. Segmental-headed
boarded door in gable end to south. Interior: cambered tie-beam trusses
with raking struts. The gable end to the south was probably rebuilt
when High Hatton Hall (q.v.) was built (dated 1762).
Listing NGR: SJ6066924916
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings