This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.1071 / 51°6'25"N
Longitude: -2.485 / 2°29'6"W
OS Eastings: 366140
OS Northings: 134308
OS Grid: ST661343
Mapcode National: GBR MW.BG7F
Mapcode Global: VH8BF.WF4P
Entry Name: Coach House and Stables, About 50 Metres West of the Manor House
Listing Date: 29 August 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1056376
English Heritage Legacy ID: 261682
Location: Bruton, South Somerset, Somerset, BA10
District: South Somerset
Civil Parish: Bruton
Traditional County: Somerset
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Somerset
ST63SE WYKE CHAMPFLOWER
5/210 Coach house and stables, about 50
metres West of The Manor House
Coach house and stables. Early C19. Local stone rubble; triple roll clay tile roof with boarded verges; rubble stone
chimney stack to North End. In a Gothick style; 2 storeys with one-storey extension; 3 bays and 2 bays, 4-centre
arched casement windows with small panes under square labels to bays 1 and 3; matching boarded door bay 2 with plain
loft door above; extension has matching door and 2-pointed arched light casement under square label. Both North end
gables have decorative bargeboards. Good outbuilding enhancing group of Manor House (qv) and the attached Church of
the Holy Trinity, (qv).
Listing NGR: ST6613734305
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings