This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.1793 / 51°10'45"N
Longitude: -3.139 / 3°8'20"W
OS Eastings: 320482
OS Northings: 142842
OS Grid: ST204428
Mapcode National: GBR LZ.5YCG
Mapcode Global: VH6GS.JMXB
Entry Name: South Boundary Wall Churchyard Running West from East Entrance, Church of St Andrew
Listing Date: 16 November 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1057406
English Heritage Legacy ID: 265213
Location: Stogursey, West Somerset, Somerset, TA5
District: West Somerset
Civil Parish: Stogursey
Built-Up Area: Stogursey
Traditional County: Somerset
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Somerset
ST2042 STOGURSEY CP CHURCH STREET (South side)
14/165 South Boundary wall churchyard
running West from East entrance,
Church of St Andrew
Wall. Medieval in origin. Squared and coursed blue lias, flat coping stones in some places. About 2.2 metres high at
West end rising to about 3.4 metres high at East end where it forms rear wall of shelter sheds (not included) belonging
to Priory Farm. Section of wall at west end partially demolished, though stone still on site at time of survey
(September 1983). Primarily listed for group value with St. Andrews Church (qv) and for historic interest.
Listing NGR: ST2048342842
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings