This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.9692 / 52°58'8"N
Longitude: -1.1536 / 1°9'12"W
OS Eastings: 456942
OS Northings: 341645
OS Grid: SK569416
Mapcode National: GBR LNH.CS
Mapcode Global: WHDGS.7MYM
Entry Name: Boundary Mark at Junction with Redcliffe Road
Listing Date: 30 November 1995
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1058982
English Heritage Legacy ID: 457899
Location: Nottingham, NG5
County: City of Nottingham
Electoral Ward/Division: Mapperley
Built-Up Area: Nottingham
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Nottingham St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
SK54SE MANSFIELD ROAD
646-1/4/385 (East side)
Boundary mark at junction with
Boundary mark. Dated 1849. Cast-iron. Semicircular section,
with domed top. Approx 1m high. Carries the City coat of arms,
the inscription "City of Nottingham" and the names of Mayor
and Sheriff. Marks the outer limit of the City boundary.
Listing NGR: SK5694241645
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings