This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.6207 / 51°37'14"N
Longitude: -1.1113 / 1°6'40"W
OS Eastings: 461623
OS Northings: 191692
OS Grid: SU616916
Mapcode National: GBR B26.7W4
Mapcode Global: VHCYH.PJCF
Entry Name: The Old Vicarage
Listing Date: 28 November 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1059370
English Heritage Legacy ID: 247752
Location: Benson, South Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, OX10
District: South Oxfordshire
Civil Parish: Benson
Built-Up Area: Benson
Traditional County: Oxfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Oxfordshire
Church of England Parish: Benson
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
No.11 (The Old Vicarage)
Vicarage, now house. c.1870 by Charles Buckeridge. Knapped flint with brick
dressings; plain-tile complex roof; brick stacks. 2 storeys, 3-bay range.
Central 2-storey gabled porch with 4-panel door. Single-light transomed Windows
to left and right returns of porch. 2-light mullioned window to first floor of
porch with sash glazing and brick relieving arch above. Right return; 2 storey,
2-window range of mullion and transom windows with trefoil tops to lights except
angled bay to ground floor right with hipped plain tile roof. Left return;
irregular fenestration of mullion and transom windows. Interior not inspected.
Listing NGR: SU6162391692
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings