This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.1177 / 53°7'3"N
Longitude: -0.5267 / 0°31'36"W
OS Eastings: 498703
OS Northings: 358847
OS Grid: SK987588
Mapcode National: GBR FP2.KNM
Mapcode Global: WHGJK.WWDS
Entry Name: Church of St Andrew
Listing Date: 23 August 1967
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1061976
English Heritage Legacy ID: 192190
Location: Boothby Graffoe, North Kesteven, Lincolnshire, LN5
District: North Kesteven
Civil Parish: Boothby Graffoe
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Wellingore All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
SK 95 NE BOOTHBY GRAFFOE GRANTHAM ROAD
23.8.67 CHURCH OF ST ANDREW
Parish church. 1842 designed by W A Nicholson, in weak Gothic Revival style. Coursed
rubble with ashlar dressings and slate roofs. Neo-Early English west tower, with
neo-Decorated nave, chancel and north porch. Replacing earlier church, internally an
inscribed tablet under the west window dated 1626 is only survival from earlier
building. Two wall monuments both dated 1851.
Listing NGR: SK9870358847
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings