This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.6525 / 52°39'8"N
Longitude: -0.4817 / 0°28'53"W
OS Eastings: 502809
OS Northings: 307163
OS Grid: TF028071
Mapcode National: GBR FVR.R1Q
Mapcode Global: WHGLX.KLVD
Entry Name: 14 and 15, All Saints' Place
Listing Date: 22 May 1954
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1062308
English Heritage Legacy ID: 193444
Location: Stamford, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, PE9
District: South Kesteven
Civil Parish: Stamford
Built-Up Area: Stamford
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Stamford All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
1671 ALL SAINTS' PLACE
Nos 14 15
TF 0207 1/7 22.5.54.
Part of range of buildings on the curve of Scotgate, and now one occupancy with
Nos 70, 71, 72 and 73 (qv).
Late C18. 2 storeys and attics in coursed rubble. Mansard roof of stone slates
with one dormer to each house, glazing bars, douole-hung sash. 2 3-light windows,
flush frames, double-hung sashes with glazing bars, wood lintels, 2 windows
on ground floor, no glazing bars and modern door. The ground floors of all this
range have been completely altered when it became one shop.
Nos 14 to 16 (consec) form a group.
Also forms a group with Nos 70 to 73 (consec) Scotgate.
Listing NGR: TF0280607167
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings