This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.9154 / 52°54'55"N
Longitude: -0.6418 / 0°38'30"W
OS Eastings: 491422
OS Northings: 336199
OS Grid: SK914361
Mapcode National: GBR DQ4.6KN
Mapcode Global: WHGKH.3ZMB
Entry Name: The Vicarage
Listing Date: 8 May 1950
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1062518
English Heritage Legacy ID: 192933
Location: South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, NG31
District: South Kesteven
Town: South Kesteven
Electoral Ward/Division: Grantham St Wulfram's
Built-Up Area: Grantham
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Grantham St Wulfram
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
SK 9136 SW 7/28 8.5.50
Built in 1789 by John Langwith at a cost of £801 12s. Od. 2-storey with
attics and basements bricks pantile roof; stone basement, stone bands
between storeys and at 1st floor cill level; 5 windows 1st floor 3
hipped dormers; doorcase with pilasters, brackets and pediment flanked
by 3-light Venecian windows, glazing bars. C19 wings have been demolished.
Part of the roof has been retiled. No interior features remain.
Photograph in N.M.R.
Listing NGR: SK9142236199
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings